Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Review of Halloween with Dad's Ex-Best Friend by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Juniper & Jack. When this book opens we find that Jack's is in Juniper's step dad's house for one reason and one reason only for Juniper.  Though Juniper has no clue who this man is there is something about him that makes her feel safe. On this Halloween will she get tricked or is she about to get a big treat?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...