Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Review of Texting My Hot Tutor by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Della Jones & Ellias Strong. After all that has happened in her life Della is at Second Chance College to make something of herself and her dream is to be a counselor. Her problem though is she really get hung up on math. So when her professor has a list of tutors she decides to try one not knowing this is the man she has only seen once but can't forget. Ellias has never had any desire to be with one of the students. One look at a woman on a bus and he knows he has just found his future if only he can find her again. Little did he know she would be coming in looking for tutoring help soon. Can they have a HEA or will their positions make that impossible?

 Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...