Thursday, November 24, 2022

Review of Prom Night with My Boyfriend's Dad by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book with Emma and her boyfriends dad. Emma is hurt and angry when she decides on the night of prom she is going to lose her v card when her boyfriend gets thrown in jail. Little did she know after getting into the room someone else would come to check on her. Will she really get the night she was hoping for?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...