Saturday, November 26, 2022

Review of Midnight Knock Up by Anya Summer

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rose Murphy and we get Jase Ryan's story. Can two people who are jaded from the past make a future? On the night these two see each other across the room they know there is a spark there. What they don't know is in just one night that spark will become an inferno. Can they find their HEA or will the inferno burn out after all?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...