Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Review of The Firefighters Luscious Little Treat by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brandy and Parker. From the moment these two lay eyes on one another they know there is something special between them. They just aren't sure that the other feels the same way. When Brandy forgets her wallet at the grocery store her neighborhood firefighter is there to help. Can they find a HEA or will Brandy's insecurities drive a permanent wedge between them?

Another hit out the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...