Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Review of Fireman Daddy's Lush Little Pop Star by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I would leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cara & Rock. Cara hasn't had the best upbringing. When she was younger it was amazing but after they lost her mother everything changed. She knew she had to get out on her own, and somehow learn to believe in herself again. Rock was just looking for a fun night with the guys but the girl on the stage has him changing his mind and wanting to spend time with her. Can they find a HEA or will the pain in the past make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...