Monday, August 21, 2023

Review of Biker Daddy's Plus-Sized Heart by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voltaren and honest review. 

In this book we meet Susie & Carter "Teddy". Susie is on the run from her abusive ex. When she agrees to stay with her friend until she can figure out her next move s-he didn't plan on Teddy. Teddy can't believe the beautiful woman he just met at his club brother's place is single. When Susie's friend lets it slip about her ex he knows he will do anything to protect her. Can these two find a HEA or will Susie's ex make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...