Saturday, August 19, 2023

Review of Rancher Daddy's Wild Little Filly by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlotte McGivens & Jared Cartwright. When this book opens we find Charlotte at the fair trying to avoid Jared. See Charlotte believes that Jared stole her father's farm. Though she knows that it was sold to him. Jared can't believe how beautiful Charlotte is now. He knows there is more than just buying that farm that she needs to know. Can they find a HEA or will the unknown tea them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...