Sunday, August 13, 2023

Review of A Harem of Doctors by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Felicity, Marcus North, Abram Harris, James Presley. Felicity has become a nurse at a hospital. When she goes out with Marcus she finds a man she never thought she could ever be with. Over the next couple days she goes with each of the guys. When she realizes they all know about one another she gets worried. Can they all find a HEA or will it blow up in all their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...