Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Review of My Brother's Teammates by Rebel Bloom

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenny, Ryder, Hudson, & Axel. When this book opens we find Jenny without any other option goes to her brother's so that she doesn't have to sleep in her car that night. Though she doesn't want to tell him why she now finds herself homeless. When three men she can't help but feel something for need her help she doesn't know what to do. Can they all find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...