Friday, August 11, 2023

Review of Six Hockey Plaayers' Rival by Nicole Casey

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leah, Hugo, Colm, Jed, Anthony, Stephen, and Mikael. Leah has been fighting to prove that women can be hockey players too. When she bumps into Hugo she gets the same type of judgement she has dealt with her whole life and just makes her want to push harder. Each of the guys are determined to make sure the guys get the most of the money. Though there is something about Leah they know what their job is. Can they find a HEA or will judgments keep them just where they are?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...