Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Review of Billionaire Unreachable - Wyatt by J.S. Scott

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get the story of Shelby Remington & Wyatt Durand. Shelby has come to California to get away from something that happened in Montana. She is determined to really start her life over. The one thing is there is one man that has really gotten under her skin. Wyatt is the man that most people think is cold and unfeeling. He knows his lack of feeling has made him a perfect person for his job. What happens when they get over the past and start having feelings, will it be a HEA or another broken heart?

Wowza what a must read story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...