Sunday, August 13, 2023

Review of Kissing My Soulmate by Evan Grace


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lorelei & Jasper Kensington. These two have been married for years now. They had both agreed that they didn't want children. One day though Lorelei holds one of her co-workers babies. From that moment on she knows her clock is ticking. The problem though is Jasper hasn't changed his mind. So this weekend is the end of them. Can they find a HEA or will this permanently break these soulmates?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...