Saturday, August 19, 2023

Review of Finding My Koalas by Mazzy March

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jocelyn, Ethan, and Fletcher. Jocelyn is a woman who cannot shift. Though she has tried to date within her pack when they smell her human they just leave. Ethan and Fletcher know that work alone will not fulfill them. When they all decide to sign up for Mail-Order Mating.app. When they meet though will it be a HEA or will it be just another heartbreak for Jocelyn?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...