Friday, August 25, 2023

Review of Until Beckett by C. N. Marie & Sophia Nixs

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Corey & Becket. Corey and his wife were excited to finally have their first child. Then the unthinkable happened she died during childbirth. Corey doesn't know how to take care of himself let alone a little girl. That is when his best friend Beckett steps in. Beckett knows that Corey needs to start standing on his own 2 feet but he can't leave him or Mila alone. He knows that he can only have so much with his best friend but wishes it was more. Can they find a HEA or will they always be left wanting?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...