Friday, August 11, 2023

Review of Deadly Devotion by Kelly Myers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tiffany & Pablo. When Tiffany was a child she was woken up to men in her home and her parents dead. She is determined to find out who killed them. Pablo is running a fine line. He is not only trying to make the family legit but he still must make sure his authority isn't challenged. Can they find a HEA or will the secrets that they keep blow up in their face?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...