Saturday, August 5, 2023

Review of Daddy's Rebellious Little Kitten by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Addison and Dylan. Addison knows she is a handful and so far hasn't found anyone that keeps her interested in sticking around more than a couple of months. The only person lately that has her wanting more is Dylan her contractor. Dylan has heard Addison on the phone and knows what she needs. The thing is he isn't sure he is the man to give it to her. Plus she is his son's new nanny. Can these two find a HEA or will there constantly be road blocks for them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...