Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Review of My Ex-Boyfriend's Dad by Sofia

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harper Black & Owen Thorpe. When this book opens we find that Harper has been in a car accident and she has just learned she is pregnant with Owen's child. That is when we learn that Harper was dating Owen's son. Lately though that just seems like a mistake to her. When she sees Owen though something changes for her. Owen is a brilliant surgeon and head of his department in the hospital. He is a man who lives for his work but has no real social life outside of it though. One look at a nurse when he goes into a patient's room makes him want to change that. Will they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...