Sunday, August 13, 2023

Review of Possessive Surgeon by Lena Littles


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Skyler Presley & Scott Stanton. Scott is a man who works alone an when the director tells him he needs to pick an intern he has no plans to do so. That is until he meets her the woman he knows will change his life. Skyler has planned everything she will say to convince him that she should be his intern. One look at him though has her wanting to apply for a different position. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...