Sunday, August 13, 2023

Review of My Sexy, Older, Forbidden Boss by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sarah & Thomas. Sarah is just an artist that is working for a man she doesn't even like. That is until she spends some time with him and finds there are things she really likes about him. Thomas has always wanted Sarah but doesn't know how to show it. Now with this new project he has found his way. Can they find a HEA or will it all be more than they can take?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...