Friday, August 25, 2023

Review of Dirty Stepdaddy's First Lesson

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Audrey & Drake. Drake has been very lonely since his wife has decided she needs some time away at the same time her daughter comes home. She also decided she needed some time away from her husband even when they are together. Audrey has been in an all girl boarding school for years now. She also knows her mother's secret when it comes to men. Can these two find a HEA or will they always be left wanting?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...