Monday, September 3, 2018

Review of Beach Daddies by Shanna Handel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet 3 couples each of them are trying to figure something out in their relationship. So they take time away from work and the kids to determine where they stand. Not only in their relationships but as women themselves. Can the men in their lives lead them down a path that will be beneficial to both parties or will this drive their women farther from them?

This is a great series of books that shows us what love can do in a relationship. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...