Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review of Daddy's Perfect Princess: The Shape of Love Book one by Stella Moore


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Melinda "Mindy" Rose and Fox Washburn. Mindy thinks that she and her long time boyfriend Todd are going out one night so that he can propose to her. Instead he belittles her, and breaks up with her. So she decided it is time to get revenge on Todd. His greatest complaint about her is the fact that she can't control her weight and seems like she doesn't care. Mindy isn't fat she is just full figured. So she stops at Fox's gym and says she wants him to train her. Fox is sure that Mindy is one of those princess types so at first he refuses however when he finds out that Mindy can help with his books he gives her an early time thinking she won't show. Little did he know that they is something inside Mindy that Fox can help out with. Can these two find a HEA or will the wounds inflicted by Todd break them?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...