Sunday, September 2, 2018

Review of Forbidden by


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kristal and Robert. Both of them have been friends as well as step-siblings for years now. However without the other knowing they both want more. However both of them worry if they go for more how will it affect their parents or even their little brother. Will they find a way to get their HEA or will they both live with the longing they can't forget?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...