Monday, September 24, 2018

Review of Possessive Brazilian by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Vera and Vitor. Vera is on assignment to write for a travel magazine. However she is in Brazil to find her father. Since her mother has passed away she learned where they met and his name. Now she is back to see if she can find him there. Vitor takes one look at Vera and knows she will be his. However before he can speak to her she slips away from him. Can these to find all they are looking for or will they lose their chance at a one in a lifetime love?

This is another amazing hit by this author. The dynamic of these characters have you hooked from the first word. It does have its ups and down that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you wanting to take your own trip to Brazil. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...