Sunday, September 23, 2018

Review of One More Chance by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Ana and Tyler Browning. Ana know Tyler is meant for bigger things than being tied to his high school girlfriend who is now pregnant. So she does the right thing in her mind and lets him go without ever telling him. Now years later Tyler is back and he is hoping for a second chance but Ana isn't sure. Can these two find a way to a HEA or will they just have had a high school romance?

This is an amazing story. It does have ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...