Saturday, September 8, 2018

Review of Possessive Canadian by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Camila and Cameron. Camila just needs a break from her life and so she heads to Canada to get this break. Cameron takes one look at Camila across a room and sees his future. He also sees a young man whistle at her. He takes offense that at the young man and teaches him a lesson. He knows that Camila is staying at his resort and is determined to meet her. One look at Cameron and Camila doesn't know what to think. Should she run and hide or run into his arms. Over the next couple of days they get to know each other and she knows what she should do. They know this can be their HEA but will they both be able to get there or will it be to much?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This is another amazing hit from this author and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...