Sunday, September 23, 2018

Review of Daddy's Demands: 25 Steamy Daddy Dom Romance Novellas by Multiple Authors


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this box set we find 25 different stories about alpha males who know how to handle their women. I chose 1 book in this box set to review I chose Her Savage Mountain Daddy by Madison Faye

In this book we meet Nina and Cormac. Nina saw something she was never supposed to see and now the men who she witnessed want her dead. Cormac used to be with the FBI until he realized there was to much corruption in their ranks for him to stay. Now to keep Nina safe he kidnaps her. Can they find a HEA or will they end up dead or in jail before they can get it?

This whole box set is full of amazing stories. There are to many to put in just one review. However each of them will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this set to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...