Thursday, September 6, 2018

Review of Blazing Hot by Leslie North


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexandra (Alex) Appleby and Landon Brenner. Landon has been a man who gets in there and gets the job done. However on this particular fire he overestimated his own skills. While trying to save a dog he finds himself trap under a tree. Luckily he was saved before it took his life but now comes the aftermath from what happened during that rescue. Alex is working in a private hospital with a letch of a boss. So when he tells her the hospital can't pay any more overtime but offers to let her volunteer she takes that option. Not so she can be near the boss but so she doesn't have to sit at home alone and dwell on things. Can these two find the HEA they are both craving but won't admit or will the outside world make that impossible?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs that will have you on the edge of your seat the whole way through. There are many things I want to tell you about this book but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...