Sunday, September 23, 2018

Review of Family Doctor's Baby by Krista Lakes


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hannah O'Leary and Jacob Matthews. Both Hannah & Jacob are alumni from the local high school and now they are both back in town. Both of them work in the medical field Hannah as a nurse and Jacob as a doctor. After on particularly hairy delivery they find themselves celebrating together in a most unprofessional way. Now Hannah's pregnant and Jacob has broken up with his girlfriend. Now living in a small town you can guess what happens next that's right rumors. Can these two find a HEA or will it all be to much for them both?

This is an amazing story. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on an emotional journey that you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...