Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Review of One Last Wish by Aurora Rose Reynolds


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aubrey (Bre) and Denver. Bre and Denver have know each other for what seems like forever. When they were in their teens Denver knew he had met the one and before he could tell her another guy snatched her up. Denver avoided them as much as possible until the day Bre's husband Gabe calls him to tell him he's dying and can he please watch over Bre. Bre knows what she feels for Denver. She has felt it for years but now those feeling seem like a betrayal to her deceased husband. Will these two get their HEA or will there just be to much between them for that ever to happen?

This is another amazing hit by this author. These characters will grab hold of you and no let go even when the story is over. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say this book is a roller-coaster you will not want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...