Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review of Broken In by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cindy, Landon, Daniel, and Chase. Cindy has a life that most women her age would give their right arm for. However one day that all changes. She gets the call that her father has died and she has to go to Texas and get his affairs in order. One of the items is getting the family ranch all fixed up to be sold. Cindy know she is in over her head when trying to get it fixed but it is just her luck to meet three out of work brothers who are more than willing to help out. What happens though when it is all said and done will she stay and start something new or head back to what she knows once the ranch is done?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...