Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review of Saving Her Bear The Bears of Blackrock book 1 by Michaela Wright


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Catherine Calhoun and John Fenn. There is a mystery that surrounds Blackrock and the Fenn family. Years ago both John and Catherine feel some of that mystery. Now Catherine is back and seeing John again has awakened feelings inside her she did understand as a child. John has never forgot the girl who accepted him like no other all those years ago. However now that they are adults he sees so much more. He wants her but he wants her safe too. Can these two find a HEA or will the mystery make sure that that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However i don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...