Thursday, September 13, 2018

Review of Daddy Seal by Angela Blake & Chloe Maddox


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chris Bradley and Roxanne Hunt. From the moment Chris sees Roxanne's name on his appointment list he feels something. When they do come face to face they feel a connection that they can't understand. Roxanne is just in Chris's shop because her mother wanted her to have a new necklace. There is someone in the shadows that Chris doesn't understand and Roxanne isn't telling the whole truth about. Can these two find a HEA or will outside forces make that impossible?

This is an amazing short story. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...