Thursday, September 20, 2018

Reviewed Men on a Mission by K.C. Crowne


I received this book will the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mallory, Chris, Seth, Liam, and Jason. These 5 were a well oiled team of Marines that had fought together in combat. Now they are retired and are working other jobs but had always stayed close. When they find that one of their own goes missing they make it their next mission to find him. The problem they have though is Mallory has had feelings for all of the men but never acted on it for fear that it will harm their friendships somehow. Now however they wonder is that the one thing they will need to open up about to find not only their friend but start something they all have been craving?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you from the first page and not let to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...