Thursday, September 6, 2018

Review of Her Enchanted Alpha Match by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Nessa Caldwell's story and Caz Frost. Nessa is starting to think that maybe she should just give up her matchmaking business and move to another place. However there is a part of her that isn't ready to throw in the towel yet. She knows she wants to meet her mate but so far all she can see is other's mates. Caz once was hooked up with a witch and since then his business has taken hits left and right. When Nessa comes get work done on her car Caz sees a side of the matchmaker he has never seen before. Can they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. This book can be read as a stand alone but I would advise you read the entire series so no secrets are revealed before you have read the other books.  I will say though this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...