Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Review of Baby Fever: The Compete Box Set by Nicole Casey


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this set we have 5 alpha's who know just what to do with their women. No everything is not sunshine and roses but that isn't what you want is it. Each of these men must prove that they are there for their women. Each of them will have choices to make that will determine if they will have a HEA or if they will just be that things that they will remember later in life. 

There is so much I want to tell you about this series. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this series will have you locking the door and and not putting it down until you read the last the end. I would highly recommend this series to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...