Monday, May 6, 2019

Review of Vikings Claim by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Rhona Gowen and Tor Odison's story. In this book we learn about all those encounters were Rhona just wouldn't talk about where she ended up when the vikings showed up. Rhona knows it is her duty to marry Lord Chauntleroy however she has no desire to do so. So when the convoy she is riding in to her wedding makes a stop to rest she decides to wonder off a bit. Little did she know that would put her right in the path of Tor for the third and final time. Tor has seen and touched his little bird twice now. This time however he is not only going to touch her he is going to take her and make her his for all time. However things aren't always as they seem as all will learn in this story. Will they find a HEA in the end or will it be the end of them both?

This is so so good, another amazing hit for this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...