Sunday, May 12, 2019

Review of Billionaire's Virgin Ballerina by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Barbara Brown and Brian Bowne. Barbara was training at the same studio that Brian's daughter was and they met one day. In fact the last day she was in town before moving to Chicago. He had given her some pointers and she was sure there was a connection but she hasn't seen him in the last 10 years. Brian never forgot that first meeting and isn't going to let anything stand in the way now that he has found her again. He looked for her from the moment she disappeared out of his life and when a business associate showed him a picture of her and where she was he jumped at the chance to get her again. Will their meeting this time be better than the last or will it all go up in smoke before they get their chance to fly?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the very first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...