Saturday, May 11, 2019

Review of Saving Beth by Katy Kaylee


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elizabeth "Beth" Bell and Aiden Diorno. When this book opens we find that both of Beth's parents were killed in a car accident years before. Her sister Leah is a journalist who is on her way to the biggest story about the Diorno family. That is before her informant doesn't show one night instead another man does and it is her last. Beth is determined to find out what happened to her sister. After Aiden goes to check out what possibly could have sent his men from their posts one night he finds the one woman who can bring him to his knees. Beth is looking for her sister and thinks he has something to do with it. He doesn't know what is going on here but is determined to not only protect the woman he thinks of as his but get to the bottom of this mystery. Can these two find their HEA or will the person who has taken people from them both be after them next?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...