Monday, May 27, 2019

Review of Bitcoin Billionaire's Babysitter by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Diana and Joshua. Joshua had no plans on being a dad but when his business partner and his wife suddenly die while on vacation he is now no longer godfather to a little girl he is her father. Joshua doesn't have the first clue about kids other then if you play with them you can give them back and go home. So when he can't get the little girl to open up to him he is at a loss. Diana can't believe not only did she meet the cutest little girl next door. But her dad's best friend wowza he has definitely gotten hot. She isn't sure though if she should get close to these two. She isn't sure who would hurt who when she gets her test results. Will they find a HEA or will there be more heartbreak to go around?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...