Monday, May 27, 2019

Review of A Beautiful Mistake Ashlee Price


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marian Carver and Dustin Montgomery. After a tough day it only seems to get better or worse depending on how you look at it when these two meet. Dustin is in the hospital for an appendectomy when Marian comes to look at him. She is already getting in trouble from another doctor as well as not being able to find her three interns. So when Dustin asks her to marry him she thinks this is just the cherry on top. Dustin doesn't remember the time in his room before his surgery. So when he is informed by his sister-in-law that he is married he thinks she is joking. Will these two find a HEA they were never looking for or will they just chalk it up to a mistake that happened one day?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...