Monday, May 6, 2019

Review of Rising Son Mountain Misfits MC book by Deja Voss


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Azalea "Stacy Smith" Phoenix and Hank “Goob” Boden. Both are fighting demons from their past and aren't looking for that special someone. Stacy is on the run from her family after they killed her fiancee. She will do anything to never go back to them. So when she wakes up in a bar and the bartender shows her kindness she thinks this just might be a place she could us as a starting point. Goob isn't looking for anyone to help him out or set him free he knows from rehab that it is all up to him to do. The day he meets Stacy he feels like he has met someone who can help him in more than one way. Will they find their HEA or will their pasts make sure that will never happen?

This is an amazing story. It can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading the entire series. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...