Monday, May 27, 2019

Review of Savage Protector by Kai Lesy


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Layla Sommers and Hugh Kinkade. Hugh is a man who hasn't found love since he lost his wife 2 1/2 years ago. He has dedicated his time to his bodyguard job and his son Charlie. So when he is asked by the DA of Chicago to come in for a job he is happy to be working closer to home. The problem is the same woman he is supposed to be watching is the same woman he just insulted. Layla is happy with her life no matter what her dad says. Just because he is the DA of Chicago doesn't mean she wants to be a lawyer herself. What she enjoys is teaching her music students hanging with her best friend and living her life on her terms. But when her dad's latest case takes a turn for the worse she knows for his piece of mind she has to have a bodyguard just why did it have to be this one. Will they find their HEA or will the bad guys make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...