Thursday, May 9, 2019

Review of Best Friend Baby Daddy by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a volutnary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy and Everest "Ever" Bloom. Ever is made to have his family outdoor company but because he doesn't portray the correct image his father is going to give it to his brother. Ever has a plan though marry his best friend what could go wrong right. She knows his family they all love her and it could give him the leg up he needs to get the company he has dreamed of running all his life. Amy has had a crush on her best friend for years now. So when he proposes this deal shes pretty sure she won't make it out of this with her heart in tackt by the end but for him she would do anything. Can these two find their HEA or will the fact that they started on a lie destroy any chance they ever had?

This is another amazing book by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...