Thursday, May 9, 2019

Review of Forbidden Desires by Katy Kaylee


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this box set we get 6 hot stories that will have you begging for more. Each story shows us what an alpha male will do for the one he truly wants.

There is so much I want to tell you about this series. But don't want to ruin any of the for any other readers. What I will say is make sure you have something cool to drink or someone there to help you cool down after this set. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...