Sunday, May 12, 2019

Review of Basketball Babymaker by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Skylar Attwell and Stephen Saffron. Skylar is Al's daughter and Stephen's best friend and go to guy when he needs to shoot commercials.Years after leaving her dad to live with her mom Skylar and her dad are now living in the same city. They also end up in the same line of work. So when her dad gets sick from food poisoning she agrees to step up and help get it done. It doesn't hurt that she has had a crush on Stephen for years now. Stephen takes one look at Skylar and thinks mine then he finds out who she is. The only things Stephen has thought about or planned for was basketball but just seeing Skylar changes all that. Can they find a HEA or will her dad make that something that will never happen?

What a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...