Thursday, May 16, 2019

Review of Distinguished Daddy by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lauren and Walker Delaney. Lauren is out one night with her friend and roommate testing out their fake ID's. Lauren's works just fine however Madeline's not so much. She encourages Lauren to go ahead and have one drink and they will go after that. While inside the bar Lauren sees the man that has stared on a soap she has watched off and on over the years and she can't hardly believe it's him. Walker has just gotten devastating news his long running character is being killed off. They believe that due to the me too movement his character is dragging down ratings. After hearing such news he thinks that getting drunk is the thing to do that night. When he sees Lauren he thinks if he can just pick up this girl then maybe they are wrong about him. When that doesn't work he sinks lower. What happens though when these two meet up again will they find a HEA or will their hang ups and old baggage get in the way?

This is another great story by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...