Monday, May 27, 2019

Review of Queen Size by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Alessia Karl, and we get Oren Henley's story. We met Oren in King Sized as the head of King Rian's royal guards. What we didn't know is at that same party Oren met someone of his own. Alessia is a queen in her own rites but she is bound by the councel in her country to marry someone of royal blood. So she is now going to marry the king of Seyvette. Oren knows he is not good enough for the woman who he wants more than anything. He has always been duty first and this is the first time he has thought of breaking that vow. Can he take her though knowing she is promised to another? Will they get their HEA or will they be left to love another from afar?

This is another amazing story from this author. We do see a few of the characters from this series come back however this book is a stand alone. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...