Monday, May 6, 2019

Review of Destined for the Drakari Warlords (Celestial Mates) by Aurelia Sky


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Eva's story and are introduced to Vander and Virgo. Eva is the daughter of Carri and DVS or Davis. We now find her all grown up and Freydon is now meddling in her life. She is transported to a planet that she knows nothing about and all she wants is to go back to the life she knows and the home she knows. There is something however about the men that pulls her towards them. Vander and Virgo have won the tournament and are not only about to become cheifdons of their people but they are about to learn who their mate is. When they first she Eva they know she is not of their people but can't help to want her. Can these three learn to love one another enough to transcend where they have come from or will they loose everything they never knew they wanted?

This is another amazing story in this series. This story is a stand alone but I would recommend the others in the series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about however I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...